The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Penny Wars Wraps Up

VHS Leadership finished up this holiday season by purchasing school supplies and other necessities for students in our school.

Penny wars came to an end on Thursday, December 14. Staff won by $48.57. Freshmen came in second place, sophomores in third, seniors in fourth, and juniors in fifth. In total, the student body raised $742.16, which is the lowest earnings in the past few years. However, with outside donations, the total was raised to $3,902.16. The Canyon County Sheriff’s Department donated about $2,000, plus the backpacks that they also donated.

All the money that was made during Powder Puff game during Homecoming was donated to the Penny Wars fund as well as the money that was made from the candy grams. Vallivue’s leadership class went to Walmart to shop for school supplies, necessities, and other things that the children needed. Thank you to everyone who participated!

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Tomie Feist, Staff Writer
My name is Tomie Feist and I am a sophomore this year. I decided to join journalism because I thought it would be fun to see what is going on behind the scenes. Normally the student body only gets to see the finished products of VSPN and the Vallivue newspaper, but I get to do the research and interview people, so that is pretty fun. The stories I like working on the most are student features. I think it is really interesting to see the students' perspective of things happening and their opinions. I'm hoping to learn more about being a good writer this year. Not only will it be important for journalism, but it will also be important for life after high school.
Donate to The Valli-Vue