The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

VHS Welcomes Mrs. Mader to the Math Department

Mrs. Mader comes to VHS after working at a middle school in Kentucky.
Roxy Loera

Mrs. Mader was born in Southern California. Ms. Mader went to college at Northern Arizona University and majored in math. She moved here from Kentucky after her wife finished graduate school because her wife grew up in the area.

Mrs. Mader enjoys reading books, painting, drawing and camping. She also listens to a lot of music like Lewis Capaldi, Jake Scott, and Bailey Zimmerman. She likes it here in the Vallivue School District because it’s small and she likes the environment of our school. She said that her old school had a very different environment.

She likes to look out for her students, and she said the easiest thing for her is getting to know her students, but it can be sometimes difficult to get them to believe in themselves. Before taking the job at VHS, she taught middle school for three years and coached varsity girls soccer for middle school and high school. She would also like to be an art teacher at some point.

Ms. Mader heard good things about Vallivue High School and saw that there was a math teacher job open so she applied here. She has made some new friends that are a part of our staff and we are so grateful to have her at our school.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributors
Brooke Bosco, Staff Writer
My name is Brooke Bosco and I am a freshman at Vallivue. I enjoy listening to music, painting, wrestling, and horror movies. My favorite artists are Drake, SZA, and J.Cole,  I joined the journalism class so I could meet new people who enjoy writing like I do. I plan on taking journalism all 4 years of high school! I like reviewing things, like albums, movies, etc. I also like writing stories about the people at Vallivue and what they give to the community. I want to learn how to professionally write as if this were a journalism job, and I want to learn about the environment that we work in!
Roxy Loera, Photographer
Donate to The Valli-Vue