The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Drake’s Newest Album Reminiscent of Older Work

Many people say that his new album, which hit 108.6 million streams in the first 24 hours, brings back an “Old Drake” feel.
The cover of Drake’s new album “For All the Dogs” which released on Oct. 6.

Drake finally dropped his album “For All The Dogs” on Oct. 6 at 6 am. It was originally scheduled to be released back in August, but due to concerts, he pushed it back to September, but yet again, he pushed it back to Oct 6. He was featured on UTOPIA, in the song “Meltdown,” and also dropped the song “Slime You Out” with SZA a few weeks before the whole album was released.

He gave many hints that the album was dropping by wearing dog masks, and posting to his social media saying “Dialed In.” He posted a picture with the artist Sexyy Red, and it turns out that she was included in the album. She and SZA were featured in the song “Rich Baby Daddy.”

Not only did he get Sexxy Red, but he also had Teezo Touchdown, 21 Savage, J. Cole, SZA, PARTYNEXTDOOR featured on the album. Chief Keef, Bad Bunny, and Lil Yachty. He also included his son Adonis in the album, and his son also made the album cover.

This album is supposed to represent “Old Drake” and music similar to the albums “Thank Me Later” and “Take Care.” Many fans were saying that they wanted an album of Drake’s “Old” self, so Drake released the album and it’s exactly what fans wanted. He has that “Old Drake ” feeling to the songs and puts a lot of meaning into his lyrics.

“Drake became the first artist in history to have three albums debut with over 100 million first-day streams on global Spotify,” stated Pop Crave. Not only did his albums “Scorpion” and “Views” get over 100 million streams in the first 24 hours, but his new album “For All The Dogs” got 108.6 million streams in the first 24 hours it was released! This album is sure to be one of his greatest.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Brooke Bosco, Staff Writer
My name is Brooke Bosco and I am a freshman at Vallivue. I enjoy listening to music, painting, wrestling, and horror movies. My favorite artists are Drake, SZA, and J.Cole,  I joined the journalism class so I could meet new people who enjoy writing like I do. I plan on taking journalism all 4 years of high school! I like reviewing things, like albums, movies, etc. I also like writing stories about the people at Vallivue and what they give to the community. I want to learn how to professionally write as if this were a journalism job, and I want to learn about the environment that we work in!
Donate to The Valli-Vue