The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Girls Soccer Seniors Look Ahead to Districts and State

Girls soccer seniors are looking back at this season and preparing for their senior night game on Thursday against Columbia.
Chloe Svedin #0

Girls soccer hosts their senior night tonight at 5:30 against Columbia High School. In honor of it being their last year, we asked the seniors some questions about the season and their future goals.

Chloe Svedin #0

Chloe Svedin’s goal this season was just to be a part of the team and try to support everyone and she feels she gave her best for every girl. Her favorite memory this season is how everybody pushed each other and they showed each other that they could all be strong and work for what everybody wants. Svedin says she feels weird being a senior but she is excited to start her life after school and become independent.

Jessica Ramirez #2

Jessica Ramirez is a Middleton transfer this year and has impacted the team greatly. One of Ramirez’s goals this season was to play confidently on the field and she has done well. Her favorite memory of this season so far was scoring a goal against a tough opponent Bishop Kelly. Ramirez explained how being a senior this year is scary, but she is excited to leave high school and go on to bigger things. She plans on playing college soccer next year, but she doesn’t know where she wants to go yet.

Kendal Neumeyer #4

Kendal Neumeyer’s goal this season is to win state for her team. Her favorite memory this season is the team’s win against Wood River. She says it was a great first game for the team and they really connected. She feels sad about being a senior this year because it is her last year. Neumeyer plans on playing college soccer, and right now she is leaning toward the College Of Idaho.

Cynthia Flores #5

Cynthia Flores says that her favorite memory of this season was their non-conference game against Eagle. Flores’s goal was to improve her skills and as a player overall. She says she is sad about being a senior because it is going by so fast, but she is excited to graduate. She does not plan on playing soccer in the future, making this season special.

Adeline Moler #8

Adeline Moler’s goal this year was to build bonds with all of her teammates and really connect with them. She says that she achieved that goal early into the season. Moler says that she is feeling sad about being a senior because she will miss the team and her school. She does not plan to play soccer in the future, which makes this season special for her.

Baylee Bayne #9

Baylee Bayne says her favorite memory of the season was scoring her favorite goal from half-field against Jerome. Her goal for this season is to make the state championship. Bayne says she is scared but happy to move on to bigger things.

Yuirdia Leanos #11

Yuridia Leanos’s goal this season was to score a goal against any team, and she did so. One of her favorite memories from this season so far was the team’s bus ride out to Wood River. She states she felt the team really bonded as it was their first game of the season. When asked how she felt about being a senior, she says it feels unreal, and it has been going really fast. Leanos plans to play college soccer and is leaning toward the College Of Idaho.

Janessa Carerra #12

Janessa Carerra’s goal this season was to help encourage the team and make them feel better during tough games, and she has done very well in that this season. Her favorite memory so far is being with the team on the bus, saying they really bonded together. Carrera says she is scared about being a senior, but also excited about graduating and moving on to the next chapter.

Gisele Baez #18

Gisele Baez’s favorite memory of this season is playing in games. She says it is fun seeing everybody play for each other on the field. Her goal this season was to make new friends and become closer to the team. She is nervous about being a senior this year, and she is scared to leave and go off into the world.

Hunter Jensen #24

One of Hunter Jensen’s goals this season was to really play with the minutes she got in the field, not taking advantage of those moments. Her favorite memory with the team was their very first game against Wood River. Jensen says that she doesn’t feel like senior year is coming to an end. She still feels like a freshman.

Alex Eller #25

Alex Eller’s goal this season is to make it to the state championship, which she is very confident in doing. Her favorite memory of the season is the realization of the team being more than a team and more of a sisterhood. She states that being a senior doesn’t bother her, and she is excited for the future. Eller does not plan on playing college soccer.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Alina Hernandez, Staff Writer
Donate to The Valli-Vue