The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Vallivue ESports Joins a Growing Trend in the Sporting World

VHS’s ESports Team is competing in its second season with games such as “Valorant” and “Rocket League.”
The ESports team after a recent competition.

The ESports club just started last year, and it is a unique club to the school. Senior Isaac Tuft, one of the founders of the club, gave us the background and facts for this team.

The ESports club meets three times a week, and they tend to play “Valorant,” “Rocket League,” “Apex Legends,” and “Super Smash Brothers.” “Apex Legends” is one of their practice-only games because when the club gets to the tournaments they typically only compete in the other three games. ESports has already had one tournament, but the plan is for this club to have two more tournaments, one of which will be the State tournament. Tuft is also in SkillsUSA, which is a video editing club. In Tuft’s free time, he likes to enjoy many outdoor activities including skiing and dirt biking. Tuft says his favorite game is “Valorant,” a first-person shooter created by Riot Games.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Jordan Poulsen, Staff Writer
I joined journalism because I have a dream to become a sports analyst and that requires journalism techniques to be the most successful. I love to write stories about people and just real life. I feel like the realest things are the most important things to be published. If I was writing a story I would love for it to be in the athletics department because that’s where I have the most knowledge. The biggest thing that I want to learn in journalism is the best way to interview people to get the best possible answers out of them. This will give my stories a natural flow which is what I want.
Donate to The Valli-Vue