The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Cher’s Christmas Album Brings in Holiday Cheer

This is the first album of original material in ten years for the 77-year-old pop icon.
Cher’s album “Christmas” was released in October 20, 2023 ahead of the holiday season.

American singer and songwriter Cher just released the album Christmas which is comprised of 13 songs, marking Cher’s 27th studio album and her first album of original material in ten years. This album was released on October 20 in preparation for the holiday season through Warner Records. Currently, the audience rating is 4.8 stars out of 5. Cher’s success as a singer sets her apart from her peers with chart-topping hits like “Believe,” “I Got You Babe,” and “If I Could Turn Back Time,” she has made a huge impact on the music industry, earning her the title “Goddess of Pop.” Even as the legendary Cher celebrates her 77th birthday, she shows no signs of slowing down. 

“The multi-talented icon, known for her powerhouse vocals and daring fashion choices, continues to captivate audiences worldwide. In a recent interview, Cher humorously questioned when she would start feeling old, proving that age is just a number for this eternal diva. With a career spanning decades and countless accomplishments, Cher remains an unparalleled force in the music industry, leaving an indelible mark on pop culture” as stated in a recent article, “The Balancing Act.”

Top Tracks:

“DJ Play a Christmas Song” – This song has made her 3rd most popular song already! The song is easy to understand and joyful to sing and dance to.

“Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)” ft. Darlene Love – This has been the second most popular song from this album.

“What Christmas Means To Me” ft. Steve Wonder – This track is in the top third spot of most popular from this Christmas album.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to The Valli-Vue