The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Student Feature: Michell Solis

Senior Michell Solis is already starting her own lash business.
Roxy Loera

Senior Michell Solis has invested in the lash business which is a very cool thing to be a part of. Solis has not been in the business too long, but she finally got certified two weeks ago. Solis plans to start working all seven days of the week from 2 p.m.-7 p.m. This way, she can start working right after 5th period when she finishes school. She hopes to go to Paul Mitchell and get a salon so she can do lashes and hair full-time. 

A company called Lash Tech got Solis interested in lashes, she had leaders from this company that guided her in this direction because they saw the great potential she had in this business. Other than lashes, Solis has just recently joined FHLA and plans to participate in those meetings. When Solis isn’t working on lashes she likes to go shopping at all kinds of stores because of how close everything is, and after shopping she learns more about lashes. She’s trying to consume all the knowledge to give her greater success. When asked about eating one meal for the rest of her life, Solis says that she would love having beef tacos with cilantro and lime, doesn’t matter where they are from as long as they have those key ingredients.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributors
Jordan Poulsen, Staff Writer
I joined journalism because I have a dream to become a sports analyst and that requires journalism techniques to be the most successful. I love to write stories about people and just real life. I feel like the realest things are the most important things to be published. If I was writing a story I would love for it to be in the athletics department because that’s where I have the most knowledge. The biggest thing that I want to learn in journalism is the best way to interview people to get the best possible answers out of them. This will give my stories a natural flow which is what I want.
Roxy Loera, Photographer
Donate to The Valli-Vue