The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

Student Feature: Noah Creswell

Creswell enjoys playing music and eating pizza on his free time.
Roxy Loera

Noah Creswell made an all-state jazz band this year, a huge accomplishment. Creswell says that making it was super cool. He is very excited to see who else is out there in the jazz band world and who else is out there putting in the work like he does. Creswell is excited to play with people as good as him. He started band in 6th grade, giving him a total of six years as he is approaching the second half of his junior year. He plans to major in music performance and jazz, but he is still unsure of the right college. Creswell says that he is playing whenever there is free time, whether it’s after school or before, to prepare for all-state. It has been very hard to get much free time as he is in the middle of his junior year, but when he does you can expect to hear an instrument playing.

At first, Creswell wasn’t thinking about band. Until his 6th grade year, he had been doing choir, but through the influence of his friends, he decided to give it a shot. As long as he had his buddies he felt like he could make it through band, but he ended up falling in love with it. Creswell tends to do ensembles for other clubs around the Boise area to get as much playing time as he can. When he isn’t playing an instrument, you can find him playing video games on his PC, but he has found it hard to have time for video games with a tough junior year. Creswell absolutely loves food, and when asked about only eating one meal for the rest of his life he said he would take all the pizza from Smoky Mountain because they have a wide variety of pizzas so he isn’t eating the same thing his whole life.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributors
Jordan Poulsen, Staff Writer
I joined journalism because I have a dream to become a sports analyst and that requires journalism techniques to be the most successful. I love to write stories about people and just real life. I feel like the realest things are the most important things to be published. If I was writing a story I would love for it to be in the athletics department because that’s where I have the most knowledge. The biggest thing that I want to learn in journalism is the best way to interview people to get the best possible answers out of them. This will give my stories a natural flow which is what I want.
Roxy Loera, Photographer
Donate to The Valli-Vue