The Student News Site of Vallivue High School

The Valli-Vue

Falcon Scores
  • Jan 10 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 34, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / JV BBBVallivue - 46, Ridgevue - 54
  • Jan 10 / Varsity BBBVallivue - 83, Ridgevue - 85
  • Jan 9 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 26, Caldwell - 35
  • Jan 6 / JV GBBVallivue - 42, Wood River - 9
  • Jan 6 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 48, Wood River - 36
  • Jan 5 / Freshman GBBVallivue - 13, Emmett - 15
  • Jan 5 / JV GBBVallivue - 45, Emmett - 7
  • Jan 5 / Varsity GBBVallivue - 16, Emmett - 58
  • Jan 4 / Frosh BBBVallivue - 47, Columbia - 35

The Valli-Vue

The Valli-Vue

VHS Holiday Hallway Decorating Contest This Week

Every holiday season, VHS Leadership helps the school celebrate by holding a hallway decorating competition and a winter spirit week. Check out all of the fun coming our way!

Hallway decorating and holiday spirit week will kick off next week! Starting on Monday, December 4, the hallways will be decorated and leadership will judge on Friday, December 8. The idea is to “come together as a hallway” to add some holiday spirit to our school. Each department will be responsible for decorating their hallway to see who has the most Christmas spirit.

Next, we have winter spirit week! This will be each day from Monday, December 11 to Friday, December 15. All themes are Christmas-related. Monday is “Mad for plaid/mistle toes” and students are encouraged to wear their best holiday shoes/socks and plaid. Tuesday is “A merry morning” and everyone is allowed to wear their coziest Christmas pajamas. Wednesday will be “Christmas Characters,” so dress as your favorite Christmas character such as The Grinch, Elf or Santa. Thursday is “Two Turtle Doves” is Thursday and it is meant to be a twin day. Finally, Friday is Sweater Weather, and everyone is encouraged to dress in your favorite holiday sweater. Remember that hats are only allowed if it goes with that day’s theme and all attire must be school-appropriate. 

Why does Vallivue do all this? Well, Mrs. Hammons, the head of leadership, says that it brings lots of cheer and the students love it. They focus on making this time of year fun for everyone, especially those that aren’t as fortunate. Everyone deserves to feel Christmas cheer this time of year.

Donate to The Valli-Vue

Your donation will support the student journalists of Vallivue High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Donate to The Valli-Vue